ClubsComplete offers residential trips during June and July each year with our partner school in the south of Spain. Our partner school (Laude San Pedro), is located in San Pedro de Alcantara and each school can take up to 40 pupils from the UK to Spain. The trip is open to children in Years 5 and 6 for Primary Schools or Years 7-9 for Secondary Schools.
Children attend the school from 9.00-3.00 every day in Spain where they will participate in a wide variety of activities which will be taught 1 hour in English and 1 hour in Spanish throughout the day. Children will be in classes with Spanish children so the cultural and social benefits for them are outstanding.
The cost for the trip is normally around £400+ depending on the dates chosen to go to Spain (flight and accommodation prices fluctuate during certain periods of the year). Schools normally charge parents/guardians in instalments throughout the year.
The cost breakdown is as follows:
- Cost of summer school: £100.00 for the week (includes 3 course meal every day at 2.00pm) includes all activities i.e. bouncy castles, water activities, street dance and hip hop, gymnastics, graffiti art, arts and crafts, intensive Spanish etc.
- Approximate cost of flights (depends on which UK airport is closest to your school): £150.00 return
- Approximate cost of transfer from airport to family-run hostal (with dormitories for children): £25.00
- Approximate cost of hostal (bed and breakfast) for the 5 nights: £65.00
- Approximate cost of extras: Snacks for the children at night time, spending money, excursions during the evenings to experience local history and culture: £60.00
For more information please see this Video Presentation or to enquire please call 01530 412750