Does your school have a class teacher able to meet your MFL requirements but needs support with lesson planning, pronunciation, content, progress and assessment?
Or, are you an MFL specialist that after years of searching still hasn’t found a suitable MFL curriculum that meets the new National Curriculum with a clear and effective progress tracker?
LinguaLearn© software is brand new for 2017 and is your toolkit to hassle free MFL provision:
• Personalised log-in for your school (for use across the school – multiple teachers can use the same log-in)
• Minute by minute LinguaLearn© lesson plans for the year for each and every year group (Ofsted rated Outstanding programme)
• All resources (videos, worksheets, activities, flashcards) etc – no additional planning required
• Support team available 8am-5pm for any issues you may experience or for any clarification on the content or pronunciation.
• Reports can be exported for your MFL lead at any time
• Example MFL Subject Leader Action Plan can be exported from the software
• Example Whole School Languages Policy can be exported from the software
• MFL Ticklist to ensure your provision is the best that it can be
• Practical resources including 5-a-day.tv© paid resources
Authentic and Interactive
MFL teaching software with ‘Outstanding’ step by step lesson plans and resources with authentic Spanish/French voices so that your children can listen and respond to native speakers. The only software that requires no previous MFL knowledge thanks to a dedicated MFL support team and easy to follow resources! Pronunciation keys throughout so non MFL specialists can deliver the programme too!
Track Your Progress
Progress tracker for lesson plans – as soon as a lesson is complete it will turn green therefore will help you keep track of your progress with the children or will allow your headteacher to keep track of each class. Lessons can stopped and continued at any point. Ability to print out a progress tracker if you get the call from Ofsted!
Assessments and Reports
Assessments/reports to send home to parents which will be automatically generated by your MFL teacher ticking boxes about each child’s progress, these assessments meet the criteria outlined in the National Curriculum and can be exported for each child ready to send home – even complete with your school logo!