Due to the overwhelming success of our LinguaLearn© software launched in 2017, we are looking to roll out a software for every programme we own.
Naturally, our next programme will be Music as it is our second best seller and would make an excellent software.
It would include:
- Minute by minute lesson plans for the year for each and every year group (Ofsted rated Outstanding programme)
- All resources (videos, worksheets, activities, flashcards) etc. – no additional planning required
- Support team available 8am-5pm for any issues you may experience or for any clarification on the content of the lessons.
- Reports can be exported for your Music lead at any time
- Example Music Subject Leader Action Plan can be exported from the software
- Example Whole School Music Policy can be exported from the software
- Music Provision Ticklist to ensure your provision is the best that it can be
- Practical resources including interactive whiteboard resources
‘Track Your Progress’
Progress tracker for lesson plans – as soon as a lesson is complete it will turn green therefore will help you keep track of your progress with the children or will allow your headteacher to keep track of each class. Lessons can stopped and continued at any point. Ability to print out a progress tracker if you get the call from Ofsted!
‘Assessments and Reports’
Assessments/reports to send home to parents which will be automatically generated by your Music teacher ticking boxes about each child’s progress, these assessments meet the criteria outlined in the National Curriculum and can be exported for each child ready to send home – even complete with your school logo!
To register your interest for our Music software for your school, please complete the form below and we will be in touch as soon as it is readily available: