We are always looking for experienced and dedicated individuals for both our Head Office (Ashby-de-la-Zouch) and field-based teachers for our schools across the UK.
Head Office Vacancies
You spend most of your time at work, if you’re not happy, why are you still working there?
We strive to be an “employees employer” and have an excellent reputation for employee satisfaction. We are proud to have doubled in size every year since we opened, now working with over 100 accounts across the UK. We owe our growing success to a simple set of principles and our diverse, ambitious team who really do define “teamwork”.
Our company values:
- The benefits of working at the Primary PPA Cover HQ include:
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission
- A vibrant office full of talented individuals
- Free onsite parking
- Kitchen facilities
- Plenty of career progression
- 50% off all of our services and complimentary after 2 years’ service (inc. childcare)
- Annual pay reviews
- 6 weekly 1-2-1’s with your Line Manager
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday + optional extra unpaid during school holiday
- Opt-in private health care insurance
- Offices located conveniently off M42 roundabout on outskirts of the lovely market town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Optional travel to Marbella, Spain
- Travel to popular UK cities such as London, Manchester & Sheffield
- Frequent company & team outings paid for by the business
- Outside space for outdoor working
- Shorter summer hours
To apply for a position within our Leicestershire HQ, please complete the form below. For teaching vacancies please complete the form on the following page: