Senior Leadership Team
BA Hons Spanish & Business, NDNA, DSP, NPLQ.
BA Hons Spanish & Italian, DipTrans, AEY, Safeguarding, Prevent.
NVQ L3 Learning & Teaching. C1 Certified Level of Spanish, L1 French, Safeguarding.
Senior Account Manager & Part of SLT
BA Hons, CIM, NVQ L2 CYW, L1 Gymnastics.
Junior Account Manager
Hospitality Management, safeguarding, prevent, First Aid
Safeguarding, Prevent, First Aid, Sales & Marketing
BA Hons Digital Photography & Radio Production, PGCE,Safeguarding, Prevent, First Aid
BA Hons Business Management
B.Theol, PGCE,Safeguarding, Prevent, First Aid
Senior Education Recruitment Consultant
NVQ L2 Business Admin, Safeguarding, Prevent
Junior Education Recruitment Consultant
Business Admin, Safeguarding, Prevent
Finance & Admin Team
L5 Finance Management, DiP School Business Management, CIPFA, L5 Admin Management, CSBM, LEAMIS, CWDC, FMS, AAT Chartered Accountant, OCM, Institute of Chartered Accounts Professional Accountancy Certificate.
PA To Executive Directors
BA Hons, Safeguarding, First Aid, Prevent(On Maternity Leave)
All of our PPA Teachers have enhanced DBS checks, safeguarding and First Aid qualifications, Prevent training, Disqualification forms and are IR35 compliant. All of our teachers have experience working with children and are qualified to a minimum of degree level in their subject areas. All staff who work directly with children wear our branded uniform and lanyard, which contains their DBS & identification information. A large quantity of our teachers have PGCE qualifications but we also employ former athletes, former West End stars, former football professionals, performers and musicians, native speakers, former professional dancers and actors and find that the knowledge they are able to share with the children is inspiring and second-to-none.
Should you specifically require a teacher with a PGCE, this is something we are able to provide for you subject to availability – you must outline this as a requirement at the booking stage. Our Curriculum Support Advisors will always advise what our availability is in your area and what type of teacher/ specialist will suit your requirements best.
Benefits of working at Primary PPA Cover HQ
- Competitive salary & uncapped commission
- A vibrant office full of talented individuals
- Free onsite parking
- Complimentary breakfast, lunch & drinks daily
- Kitchen facilities
- Plenty of career progression
- 50% off all of our services and complimentary after 2 years’ service (Inc. childcare)
- Annual pay reviews
- 6 weekly 1-2-1’s with your Line Manager
- Pension scheme
- 28 days holiday + optional extra unpaid during school holidays
- Opt-in private health care insurance
- Offices located conveniently off M42 roundabout on outskirts of the lovely market town of Ashby-de-la-Zouch
- Optional travel to Marbella, Spain
- Travel to popular UK cities such as London, Manchester & Sheffield
- Frequent company & team outings paid for by the business