One of the many things that separates us from our competition
All of our staff have “Extra Mile” training and this also forms part of their induction process with us. We believe in our teachers becoming part of your school team and the relationship between the teacher and the school is at the heart of everything that we do.
As a company, our values are Pride, Team Morale, Ambitiousness & Trust and we reflect these values in every aspect of our organisation. For this reason, our teaching staff go the “Extra Mile” by:
- Entering children into inter-school, national and global competitions such as Vocab Express
- Inviting children to local events that celebrate the success of the subject they are delivering in school
- Writing individual and personalised school reports (assessments)
- Creating and maintaining subject specific display boards
- Communicating with parents via mentions of high achievers for the subject they teach in the School Newsletter
- “Star of the Term” certificates presented in assembly once per term
- Communicating and feeding back to school staff and SLT at least once every two weeks
- Sharing best practice between schools
- Inviting schools to our FREE CPD training to enrich their knowledge of the particular subject and understand Ofsted requirements
- Organising residential trips abroad for the school when studying MFL
- Performances to entire school or year group when delivering Drama, Music, Dance, Gymnastics or MFL
- Choreograph and organise Year 6 Leaver’s or Christmas performances
- Organising school sports day if delivering PE provision
- Running school football team if delivering PE provision
- Running school choir if delivering Music provision
This all comes as part of the price you are paying and no extra cost is charged unless you wish for a lunchtime or afterschool club before or after your provision.
What our staff say...
A lovely message from our ICT specialist Keith, who always goes the 'Extra Mile', "Last Thursday I finished my year at 'The Willows Primary School'. Each week I have had a 'Class of the week' award and this was based on the work the students completed, their attitude towards learning and how they conducted themselves in class. Some classes started off very strong but slowly both the Year 2 groups came through and ended up being 'Class of the week' 8 times each. So, this made them overall 'Class of the year'. I presented them with a certificate and a bag of jelly sweets. I would just like to say to Primary PPA Cover, thank you for introducing me to the school and to all the students, staff and management at 'The Willows', thank you for making me feel so welcome, supporting me with all that I did and making it such a fun year"