A dedicated team of education specialists that raise attainment in primary schools
We are proud to be the UK’s leading PPA cover specialists, working with over 150 primary schools to raise attainment and standards of creative subjects as well as mentoring class teachers and members of SLT with the delivery and requirements of numerous subjects.
We provide the following services:
- Single school PPA Cover
- Cluster package PPA Cover (discounted rates apply)
- Carousel PPA Cover
- CPD training & events
- Mentoring & upskilling of school staff
- Primary MFL software (entire curriculum package, assessments, Ofsted requirements etc.)
- Extra-curricular provision
- Workshops/ enrichment
Subjects we cover are as follows:
- MFL (French & Spanish)
- Computing/ IT
Our guarantees to your school:
- We will improve the standard of specialist subjects
- Assessments twice per year by our staff, saving your teachers time
- Children will be able to demonstrate practical and theoretical understanding of the subject(s) we teach
- Outstanding lesson plans and resources will be provided by our staff coordinators
- We endeavour to provide sickness cover
- Termly observations carried out by our senior staff on all of our teachers, ensuring a high quality provision
- Training provided three times per year ensuring CPD (SEN, Behaviour Management, EAL, Safeguarding, First Aid etc.)
- We take care of all admin and employment costs: NI, Tax, Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Pensions, Contracts, Appraisals, Dismissals, IR35 compliance, etc.
All full-time primary school teachers have a legal entitlement to an allocated period of time to support their Planning, Preparation and Assessment and schools are required to assign these hours to additional staff to ensure that the delivery of the curriculum is maintained. The sole focus of our company is to provide schools with the additional teachers that they require for this allocated time. For this reason, our knowledge of PPA Cover requirements is second-to-none and we can create tailor-made carousel programmes for schools to cover all of their PPA needs, or alternatively provide them with one PPA teacher per week to cover one specific subject area.
To book a no-obligation consultation, please contact us and we will pop out to visit you. Alternatively, if you would prefer to see our standards of teaching and delivery, please advise and we will arrange a no-cost 1 hour lesson for you.