Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Part of the Primary PPA Cover ‘Extra Mile Promise’ is to provide CPD for the schools that work with us. We are holding a CPD Brunch event at our Head office in November for new and existing schools. Confidence for school staff in delivering adequate MFL lessons in line with OFSTED requirements isn’t always there – Primary teachers are not able to be specialists in all areas!
Our CPD course will provide the following for attendees:
- How to enter MFL competitions at no cost to your school
- How to immerse languages through your school
- How to write a subject leader action plan for MFL – free guide
- A free copy of a MFL subject leader handbook – what should you be doing? What paperwork do you need?
- How to write a Whole School Languages Policy
- Free Apps to use in school
- Free resources available on the day to take away with you
- What Ofsted look for in an MFL provision
- Sharing best practice with other schools
The event is £12 to attend and open to Head teachers and members of SLT within school. Do get in touch for more information if you would like to come along and learn something new.